Hughie Schmidt and Steve Clark, frineds from PBI days drove to Karuna's house to take me to the US. Their presence really helped me enter the US. I was praying that there would be no problem this time as I entered the US. They drove me to Hughie and Jeannie's home at Sedro Woolley, Washington state. Jim Alexander came to pick me up and take me to his home.


Border crossing from Canada to the US at Blaine, Washington.

With Jim Alexander, Hughie and Jeannie Schmidt at their home.

Had the joy of meeting Tamding, a friend from school days in Kalimpong. He and his wife Denzong are working with Jim's wife Linda at Crista, a place where they take care of the aged and the disabled. They took me to a Chinese Buffet where we had plenty of sea food.

Tamding and I at the Chinese buffet.
No comments:
Post a Comment